To learn more about the CDPAP Program
Call us today 718-713-0005 Ext.120
or Email at email@example.com
Marks Home Care Agency is approved to assist you with the Consumer Directed Personal Assistant Program (CDPAP)
CDPAP is a one of kind program:
This unique program allows the consumer to administer and assume responsibility for their own care.
The flexibility of this program and the way in which it is administered is what makes it so unique. It promotes independence and gives the consumer a true sense of involvement in the decision making process with his/her own care.
The Consumer is responsible for:
• Recruit, interview, hire and train their personal assistants.
• Supervise and terminate (if necessary) the personal assistants.
• Schedule and ensure back-up personal assistants.
• Distribute paychecks received from Marks Home Care, to their personal assistants.
The Agency is responsible for:
• Ensuring all required documentation is completed on all personal assistants (I-9, W-2, references, fingerprinting, etc.)
• Verifying that the hours worked are accurate on all personal assistant time sheets.
• Processing personal assistant payroll and issuing paychecks.
• Distributing the paychecks to the consumer to distribute.
Our designated CDPAP staff is knowledgeable in all aspects of the CDPAP program and will help you manage this program.
All of our consumers and personal assistants are fully orientated to the program by our staff. Our staff acts as the intermediary between your Health Plan, consumer and the personal assistants.